Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's Currently August!

Wait, what?!  Where did the time go?  I feel like we just started summer vacation.  I know many teachers are already back to school, but, we don't go back until the end of August.  Anywho, here is my currently:

Listening:  I think I've said this before, but, I love Songza!  So many different playlists to match my moods or activities!

Loving:  I do still have a few more weeks of freedom left, but, I feel like the walls are closing in already!

Thinking:  My hubby is on a work trip that has been extended by a few days.  I sure am missing him!

Wanting:  Ugh, the weather hasn't been terrible here, but it doesn't feel like summer.  It's been mainly in the 70's and we've had a lot of wind and rain.  Not a good beach/pool summer.

Needing:  Honestly, I feel so content right now....I don't really "need" anything.  I'd "like" a lot of stuff/things/people/food, etc., but, I'm not in need.

1st Day:  We have a PD session that lasts 2 days (27th & 28th) then the kids start back on the 3rd of September.

Head on over and link up with Farley!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I am going to have to check out Songza...I am always looking for great music outlets to use in my classroom. I currently pay for Pandora, but edited music is sometimes hard to come by & I have to listen to forward when a questionable song comes up.
    We go back to school on Aug. 4th, but our last day is May 21st...good luck on the impending school year!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Songza, but, the music isn't edited so I have to be diligent when listening around my little one. They have a lot of great Children's play lists too!

      Delete
  2. I had a similar "Listening" answer I think. I am listening to the iHeart Radio app. Is Songza an app? I will have to check that one out too. :) Can't have too many music apps!!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Songza is an app. I love that it is a website too so that I can also use it at school. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! I'm trying to organize a MA blogger link up- are you interested?? Fill out the google form with your thoughts if you are! :)

    http://caffeineandlessonplans.blogspot.com/2014/08/five-for-friday.html

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wonder how all these amazing teachers manage to make their magic in the classroom, create such blogs with lots of fantastic information and take care of their families. I am still a student who is trying to get my teaching degree but I constantly feel the time pressure and applying to get essay writing help free is usually the only way out. Probably your experience allows you to be more efficient or maybe just because you are so hard working. I just hope that one day I will cope with all this mess in my head.

    ReplyDelete