Monday, August 12, 2013

Meet the Teacher!

I still have not gotten my call yet, but, I am hoping it comes soon!  I'm joining in on the 2013 Teacher Week to keep my mind off of that....So, today's linky is "Meet the Teacher".  All you have to do is post 10 facts about you!









1.  My hubby and I celebrated seven years married this year!  I still remember our wedding day as if it were yesterday.  It was so nice to have all of our family and friends around us that day.:

2.  Our dear daughter just turned four.  I can't believe she is already 4 years old.  Time is passing way too quickly!
 
 3.  My husband and his friends are all either married or attached to a teacher.  It's funny, but, it's great at the same time because we all teach in different states but all teach in inner city schools.  It's fun to hear what it's like to teach in other places!

4.  We have a cat named Scooby and a Chow Chow named Bruce.  They were our babies long before we had our baby.

5.  My husband and I bought my grandparents house from them when we got married.  I spent a lot of time at this house when I was a kid and always said I would buy it some day.

6.  I've always wanted to be a teacher; I think I began my love for teaching in Kindergarten.

7.  I love lots of different kinds of music, but, the one style of music I cannot stand is Country.  Sorry to all of the country fans out there, but, I just can't get into it!

8.  I can unscramble words at an alarmingly fast rate.  My husband thinks this is SUPER weird and not human, lol.

9.  I love to cruise. It is my favorite form of vacation/travel.  I don't even care where the ship stops, i just love being at sea.

10.  I love living in New England.  As much as I loathe the snow/winter; it's the most beautiful place to live!



Head on over and link up so we can learn about you too!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment