1. My hubby and I celebrated seven years married this year! I still remember our wedding day as if it were yesterday. It was so nice to have all of our family and friends around us that day.:
2. Our dear daughter just turned four. I can't believe she is already 4 years old. Time is passing way too quickly!
4. We have a cat named Scooby and a Chow Chow named Bruce. They were our babies long before we had our baby.
5. My husband and I bought my grandparents house from them when we got married. I spent a lot of time at this house when I was a kid and always said I would buy it some day.
6. I've always wanted to be a teacher; I think I began my love for teaching in Kindergarten.
7. I love lots of different kinds of music, but, the one style of music I cannot stand is Country. Sorry to all of the country fans out there, but, I just can't get into it!
8. I can unscramble words at an alarmingly fast rate. My husband thinks this is SUPER weird and not human, lol.
9. I love to cruise. It is my favorite form of vacation/travel. I don't even care where the ship stops, i just love being at sea.
10. I love living in New England. As much as I loathe the snow/winter; it's the most beautiful place to live!