Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New theme, new background!

I've had some extra time on my hands at night lately, so I changed up my blog style.  It matches the nautical theme that I will be doing next year in my classroom.  I have been working on getting things little by little to decorate my classroom.  It is a lot of fun and I cannot wait to start setting everything up!  I received a lot of great stuff from Creative Teaching Press via a great giveaway that Kerri hosted on her blog.

  Here is a quick peek at some of the materials I received:  
Jack O' Lantern Border

Sight Word Readers

Birthday Crowns


Motivational Poster

Nautical Bulletin Board Set

Borders!

All About Me Booklets
Postcards and Stickers!

I can't wait to use these products in my room!  Thank you again so much to Creative Teaching Press and Ms. Kerri!
 post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment