Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Catching Up!

I think we are finally starting to settle into a routine.  The Kinders are beginning to be able to work more independently and are working quieter during center time.  I had planned to have my door decorates and done before school started, but, that didn't happen.  I moved into a bigger room and settling in took longer than I anticipated.  So, I was finally able to finish it yesterday.  Here it is:

Sorry for the blurry photo.  I took it with my phone.  All of the Mickey heads have the students names on them. It is adorable in person!

In one of our centers we worked on describing leaves.  The students had to describe the size, shap and color of the leaves.  They also had to tell me something about their leaf that they liked.  Here is a sample:
Thanks for stopping by!
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment