Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Rosabelle in Hawaii?

  We found Rosabelle Friday morning hanging out in our Chicka Chicka Boom Boom trees!  Here are the amazing trees my paraprofessional made:

I had brought in some cardboard tubes that a neighbor gave to me and she fashioned them into palm trees!  I guess Rosabelle really likes them because she was hiding out in one of them!

The kiddos thought it was hilarious!  This morning she was sitting on the shelf with the palm tree and luau piggy.  Guess she wants to head to the tropics!  The Kinders wrote in their Elf Journals today.  I didn't have a chance to take photos as we were in a hurry to get to our field trip!  Can't wait to see what she has in store for tomorrow!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Do you name the elf, or do they come with a name? I am so unfamiliar with this elf phenomenon:) I barely saw her until the last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get to name her! :) The elf comes with a book all about the elf and what to do, or not do, with her. The students voted on a name and Rosabelle was the winner!

    ReplyDelete