Saturday, December 29, 2012

Gingerbread!!!!

  I do realize that it is after the holidays, but, we will be doing a Gingerbread unit when we return to school.  We have our adorable Gingerbread House outside of our classroom and we are planning on adding some more Gingerbread decor to the hallway!  I have plans of having the Kinders decorate a foam Gingerbread Boy/Girl and putting them all on a huge hallway-sized baking sheet!  I also am planning on making real Gingerbread cookies with the Kinders as a culmination of the unit.

  I have been very inspired by so many great bloggers out there over this break that I decided to create an activity of my own.  I started out pretty simple with some free clip art that I found on TpT and here is an adorable Gingerbread sight word Bingo:
 

It's not much. but, it's cute!  What are theme(s) you working on in January?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment