Saturday, December 8, 2012

Welcome to our gingerbread house!

So, I found this on Pinterest about a week ago:


And, I showed it to my para because she loves all things cute like me and she's super crafty!  She of course jumped at the chance to make this.  And, here is our adorable classroom door:




It is the talk of the school!  Unfortunately, we are down on the end of the hallway and not many people can see it, but, we've had a lot of visitors!  It definitely puts a smile on my face every time I walk in the door!
post signature

11 comments:

  1. What a cute gingerbread house! I love all things gingerbread!

    Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My para is incredibly talented! I also love everything Gingerbread. After the holidays I'm going to start a gingerbread unit.

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I would love to change my bulletin board/room decorations more often!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very lucky that my Para loves to do these things. We are forever coming up with new ideas!

      Delete
  3. Yowsa! That is amazing:) Pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I made a reindeer stable on my door. I would have loved to do this, but I don't have enough room on the sides of my classroom door. I am happy to be your newest follower!

    Amanda
    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your gingerbread house! It is super adorable!!

    ~Jen
    Jen's Kinder Kids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! I love your door. I'm pinning that.
    I'm your newest follower;)

    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete