Friday, December 28, 2012

Resolution time!

I was over at Teaching Madness and Amanda is hosting a resolution linky party!
Click the button to join the fun!
Teaching Maddeness

I'm not a fan of resolutions because it seems that they always fall to the wayside come January 30th.  So, I guess what I am going to do for myself is to try to set myself monthly goals as well as "rest of the school year goals".  Each month I will try to post what I will be working on and if I've attained the other goals I had set for the previous month. The best part about it being on my blog is that I can come back and tweak goals as needed!  Here goes:

Personal Goals for January:
  • Complete surgery on January3rd and rest for 2 days.
  • Try my hardest to move on with a happier, less stressful life despite the results of said surgery.
Classroom Goals for January:
  • Push for what is best for one of my students during their IEP meeting.
  • Do more crafts!
I think that's all for now.  I am going to start small!  Happy New Year, to you all!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. It is always hard to take care of ourselves! You should definitely take the time to rest after your surgery. Good luck with your goals! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you linked up so I could find your blog!! I'm your newest follower. :) Definitely take some time for yourself to recover from your surgery! I should probably add "more crafts" to my list of goals, too!

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete