Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good-Bye, Rosabelle!

Yesterday we bid farewell to Rosabelle.  I forgot to take a picture of her; oooooops!  She came with a note from Santa Claus.  It said that he received the letters they had written him and hoped that they would continue to be on their best behavior.  Here is what Rosabelle had been up to this past week.  She decided to join us on Rudolph Day by dressing the part:

Here she is on pajama day.  She wore her nightgown, brought her teddy bear and snuggled up with our resident reindeer:

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a restful, relaxing vacation!

 post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I love the shelf on the elf idea...I'm going to have to have to do that next year!
    I stopped by after you left a comment on one of my posts and I'm glad I did! You have a cute blog and now I'm following you too!
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very new to this, but I am loving it!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower now....Love your cute blog!
    Merry Christmas!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete