Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Questionnaire

I am linking up with Michelle over at Fabulous in First.  She has put out a Christmas Questionnaire and I am playing along!  If you'd like to join in too, click the button below to join in!
http://fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com/2013/12/christmas-questionnaire.html

Here we go!

Hot Chocolate or Eggnog? 
Neither!  I looooooooooove chocolate but I just cannot get past the texture of hot chocolate.  And eggnog....it has the word egg in it so I won't even go near it!  I'd rather have a nice piping hot cup of tea!

Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them underneath the tree? 
Santa wraps them unless it is something really big.

Colored lights or white? 
White!  I don't mind the colored lights but I love the clean nostalgic look of the white lights.

When do you decorate? 
The day after Thanksgiving we start putting the decor up around the house.  Then the outdoor decor follows soon.  The last thing that goes up is the tree because we get a real one.

Real or Fake Tree? 
Well, I just answered this above, lol!  We get a real tree.  As nice and easy as getting a fake one sounds, I just can't bring myself to do it!

What Tops Your Tree?
A pretty, sparkly, star that I bought on clearance the day after Christmas at Target a few years ago.

Favorite Christmas Memories or Traditions?
When I was a kid we used to go out and visit with everyone on Christmas Eve.  We would got to 5 or 6 houses and hang out for a while, exchange presents and have fun.  I miss it!      

Do you remember your favorite gift as a child?I had a few but one that really sticks with me is my typewriter.  I know.  Who gets excited over a typewriter?

Do prefer giving or receiving? 
I love giving.  I love to see everyone's reactions.  I also like to get little homemade gifts from my daughter now that she is in preschool.

What is your favorite Christmas song?
 Winter Wonderland

Candy Canes. Yuck or Yum? 
Yum!

Favorite Christmas Movie? 
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer

Do you shop online or at stores?  
Both!

Photo Cards, Letter or Store Bought Card? 
Photo cards!  I love to see everyone's cute pictures!
 
post signature

1 comment: