Sunday, December 22, 2013

PHEW! I survived!

I am sooooooooooooooooo happy to officially be on vacation!  I didn't feel that last week was that bad until my body started to relax on Friday night.  By Saturday morning both of my shoulders hurt, one had a knot the size of a golf ball in it and it was causing a pain to run from my shoulder right down to the thumb!  I am feeling much better today!  My fantastic husband has given me a couple of good shoulder rubs and I think he worked the knot out.  Here are a couple pictures of the spirit days we had:
This was Polar Express Day.  I didn't wear my PJs because I was heading to my daughters holiday program that afternoon.  That's okay, my partner took it to the next level.  :)

Santa Day!


 We crammed a lot of stuff into the last few days of school and I didn't get to take pictures of any of it!  I am such a bad blogger!!!!!  Our themes next month are going to be Gingerbread and Winter.  I am excited because I have a lot of cute things for Gingerbread!  I want to wish you all a very happy holiday and a happy and healthy 2014!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment