Monday, December 2, 2013

December Currently

It is December!  WOOHOO!  I always feel like it is a milestone in a school year.  The Kinders are settling in well and they are really working hard on trying to spell things on their own.  That is a huge plus because my Kinders last year didn't even want to try!  So, without further ado, here is my December currently:


Listening - I am finally listening to Christmas music.  I refuse to listen before Thanksgiving!

Loving - I love that there are only 3 more weeks until Christmas break!  Can't wait to spend the holidays with my family!

Thinking  - I have a meeting with a parent tomorrow so I am thinking of what I need to do to prep for it tonight.

Wanting - Everyone in my house has been sick since the beginning of the Fall.  It's time for it all to go away already!

Needing - My back is a mess, I could benefit from a nice hot stone massage.

Favorite Tradition - I love going out and finding the perfect tree.  As tempting as it is just to get a fake one and be done with it, I love the hunt of finding a nice perfect real pine tree.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment