Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September was a whirlwind!

I can't even believe that tomorrow is October 1st!  I have been super busy as I have moved into a bigger classroom, started taking a graduate course and am working under new guidelines set by our new Superintendent.  Life has been crazy.  I feel that I eat, sleep and breathe school this year.  One would think that going into their fourth year there wouldn't be so much to do!

Anywho, I found out today that I have finally achieved professional status in the school department!  No more wondering if I will have a job at the end of every Summer!

Here is a little peek at something we did today:


My volunteer found this poem and typed it up for us.  She added a blank face and bought foam leaves from the Dollar Tree.  The Kinders colored their faces in and did a really great job!

Well, that is all for now...My brain is fried!
  
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment