Thursday, June 27, 2013

Another year down!

Yesterday was our last day of school and it was bittersweet.  I am fairly certain that I will return to the same school next year, but, will be in a different classroom.  I had some great and not so great memories in that room and I will miss the air conditioner!  If all goes according to plan, I will be in an actual real classroom next year.  I can't wait to have more space!  I am going to miss my kiddos, especially those that I have had for two years.  We've built such an inedible bond; one even bawled his eyes out when he was headed home on the bus.  Broke. My. Heart.  I can only hope that I will return to the same school next year and be able to see my kiddos!

On another note, as you all probably know, Google reader will be shutting down Monday.  I have joined BlogLovin' to stay in the loop.  You should too if you haven't already! Follow my blog with Bloglovin.


This post is all over the place, because I too am all over the place.  Although yesterday was our last school day I have a 2 day training to complete.  Today was day one and my brain is fried.  I am ready for vacation!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment