Saturday, September 21, 2013

Room Update!

It's been a while since my last post!  Sorry!  I have been very busy during the first few weeks of school.  I think I am finally getting back into the swing of things and the Kinders are starting to learn the routine.  I have quite the challenge this year.  I have 21 students total.  10 students are on an IEP and the other 11 are not.  Of those 10 on an IEP, 4 are Autistic.  I seem to have a pretty good bunch this year.  They are very chatty but most can write their first name correctly, recognize the letters of the alphabet and some even recognize some sight words.

Since my last post I had taken some pictures of my classroom.  These are pretty dated as I have added a lot more to the room.





I hope to start blogging more and sharing about what is going on in my classroom.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment