Monday, November 4, 2013

November Currently!

Boy, oh, boy am I late this month!  Things are so crazy in my life right now!  I am linking up with Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  Here is mine:

Listening:  The Carrie Diaries. I love this show!  I was/am a huge Sex and the City fan so this show is great to feed my fandom!

Loving:  I had a great weekend with my hubby and my daughter and we didn't even do anything special!  I just love my little family!

Thinking:  I have way too much on my plate right now!  I can't even begin to start to name everything.  It gives me anxiety!

Wanting:  I need a nice beach-y vacation.  I have too much on my plate.  Did I say that yet?!

Needing:  More time in the day so that I can start taking things off of my plate!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. A beachy vacation sounds AMAZING!!! Thanks for sharing!

    Abbey:)
    ateachermom1@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete