Monday, February 11, 2013

Blizzard + Snow Day = First Freebie!

Hi all!  We survived NEMO!  We lost power for about 24 hours.  Let me tell you, 24 hours was long enough to go without power and heat!  Unfortunately, some parts of there area here still remain without power and heat!  We are very thankful to the linemen and other service workers who have been working to keep everyone safe and warm.  With that said, I've been housebound since Friday afternoon.  It was a blessing in disguise as I think my daughter is finally getting over the virus she's had for over a week now.  I've also been able to use that time to create my first freebie!  I have been making thing here and there but haven't posted anything due to being afraid of violating any TOU.  After talking with a fellow blogger I was able to create a little something to share with you all.

We are working hard on creating and decoding CVC words in our classroom.  I whipped this little diddy up to make it a little more fun for my Kinders.  This one is using the "-at" family words. I hope that you are able to use this too!

Enjoy!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment