Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tell me something good!

Jennifer over at Rowdy in First Grade is having a linky party!  It's titled "Tell Me Something Good".  And, as soon as I read that all that played in my head was:
Hahahaha!  Anywho, here are my two "Good" things:

School:  I got some new assessments made for the kiddos and can't wait to use them next week!

Home:  I met with the surgeon the other day and she gave me the best news ever!  My pathology report came back benign!

What are your two "Good" things?  Link up here:
 post signature

5 comments:

  1. That song has been stuck in my head all. day. long! Hahahaha!

    So glad to hear things went well with the surgeon and you were able to get a great report!

    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    Mrs. Pauley’s Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hope you are enjoying your weekend as well!

      Delete
  2. HOORAY! Your great news is REALLY GREAT NEWS! I'm so very glad you linked up!

    Jennifer
    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love Linky Parties! Thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  3. I am so glad I stopped by to here that magical word, BENIGN!! I am so happy for you:)
    Brandi
    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete