Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Elf on the Shelf Journals Complete!

Just wanted to whip up one quick post tonight to get my mind off of my surgery in the AM.  I finally bound all of my students Elf journals today and sent them home.  Here are a few pictures of the final product:



 Of course, there were many other pages in between, but I didn't want to overload this post!  I also put their letters to Santa in here so they could keep them.  Well, I need to wrap this up.  Have to be up early tomorrow!  Hoping to be out of surgery and home by mid-afternoon tomorrow.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. The journals turned out good!!...Good luck tomorrow. Look on the bright side, at least you don't have to go to work tomorrow. :)) Post when you feel better and let us all know that you are ok!
    Christy
    Mrs. Christy’s Leaping Loopers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christy! This surgery was a lot easier than my thyroid surgery 2 years ago. I was home around noon time! I am a little tired and sore, but, I am feeling pretty good!

      Delete